Saturday, November 10, 2012

OMGolly Day 4 Crystal Challenge!

Hello all my friends!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Mom & The Marine Corps!!!! Happy Birthday to you!
This has been a MIND blowing day! Let me quickly mention quickly that everyone is feeling better today...thank you for all the positive thoughts, love and energy. Picking my stone today wasn't as easy as in the previous three days. I actually found myself toying with to stones as I laid in bed watching the sunlight brighten my bedroom. My cat, Guinness (yes, he's named after a larger), helped me when he DEMANDED that I pay attention to him, forcing me to put the Leopard Jasper down. He can be very demanding, however insightful as well since it left me with Howlite! Another stone that I haven't worked with but has brought much to light for me.
Not sure about the rest of the 'Crystal Hotties' but this experience has lead me to the BEST people! I feel like my the vision I have been seeing is getting so much brighter, not that it was ever dark. I guess a better descriptions is the color and picture has gone from pixelated to HD to HD 3D!
If you haven't gone to http://www.inneralignmentmandalas.com/index.html and downloaded the 'I AM Love' Mandala my I suggest you do so this second! Do Not pass GO, Do Not Collect $200...it is BEAUTIFUL! I want to carry it in pocket everywhere I go because the energy is perfect! Jill & Michelle are brilliant! Thank you ladies, your gift is priceless! Which leads me to another moment...Jill suggested I went to the Global Vision Quest Mandala sitehttp://www.soulartstudio.com/wordpress/2012/10/global-vision-quest-mandala/
and I did that very moment, only to be blown away even further.  STUNNING!!!
Side note - I have so much going on in my head right now that my fingers and brain can't move together...Ahhhh!
Okay back to the blog...
I realize those who haven't dealt with stone and crystals before may not understand as well what I'm saying but the pattern and connection of events that have occurred in the past 4 days since starting this challenge has been mind blowing. The pieces are starting to come together for me and my journey is on the right track. I am seeing the threads weave the cloth together with each connection I make. Thank you to each of you for being part of the connection, my connection. Thank you for taking the time to create the best possible you and not waiting to live life but grasp it and thrive! Life is not an observation sport it is meant to be lived and lived to its fullest.


My pattern is opening me up to possibilities and great inspiration. You don't have to have crystals or oracle cards to do something like this all you need to do is challenge yourself to find something new each day - see how that resonates with you. You could smile at 7 strangers each day for 7 days and embrace the wonderful feeling of grace when you climb into bed. How about putting positive messages on sticky notes and placing them on mirrors for 7 days...the list is endless. Hibiscus was correct when she said it's just about doing something, committing to it and being open to the messages you receive.
Day 1: Aventurine   =  Heart Chakra
Day 2:  Yellow Jasper =  Solar Plexus Chakra
Day 3: Mookiate = Sacral & Root Chakra
Day 4: Howlite =  Third Eye ( I have spent my day listening!!!)
Hugs, Love, Laughter & Light!
Krista 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the stones you are getting ~ they all seem so interesting...I know, as if there is one that wouldn't be! Your suggestion on "all you need to do is challenge yourself to find something new each day" is a great reminder of how simple it is.

    I am so glad you like the mandalas and for sharing our link ;) Did you take the Vision Quest to find your Iconic Essence on Laura's site? I thought that it was a very fun, powerful and insightful exercise to get some pretty deep awareness.

    ReplyDelete