Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spring Virginia Beach Gem & Mineral Show Treasure Trove!

Gena bought the this clam shell from the Mineral Association ~ it is considered a fossil! Banded Amethyst, Mookite Heart, Red Jasper, my new 'Grape Jelly' Amethyst Cluster and Seraphinite. 

It's no secret I LOVE crystals!  I have collected stones and crystals since I was a little girl.  It hasn't been until recently that I have a better understanding WHY I am drawn to Mother Earths sparkling treasures.  I'm not gonna get involved with that today but I am going to show you some of the STUNNING crystals I found.



Star Rose Quartz

Rose Quartz is a wonderful stone for self love!  I've been in search of a heart shaped Rose Quartz for a while.  This baby is full of sparkles and rainbows!  It's called a Star Rose Quartz because of it's sparkles.  Rainbows make me happy in the sky and in crystals!
 
Below is a baby that I've been looking for but had no clue I'd find at our local Gem & Mineral Show.  I've only been going to them for a year and had never seen the specimens that were present at this show.  I felt as though I was attending a mini Tucson, AZ show! 
 
Corinto Smoky Lemurian Quartz from Minas Gerais, Brazil!  It's a RECORD KEEPER and full of rainbows!!  Sadly, I haven't gotten a perfect picture of the record keepers yet but I will keep working on it.  The family I bought most of my treasures from are four generation strong rock hounds and own the mine that my babies came from...yes, I do mean more than one!
 


As promised, here is another baby!  May I introduced my Red Lemurian!  Yes, the pix are not completely focused but I feel it actually shows the markings a little better.  Again, I'll keep working on better pictures.  The coolest part about this crystal is it was mined on 12/12/12!  Woohoo!  Lemurian crystals sing to me and the two I got last week are no different.




Okay, so I thought I knew a lot about quartz but after this past show I realized I know so little...LOVE IT!   Have you ever heard of Lighting Struck Quartz?  Me neither...the energy that this bad boy emits is indescribable.  I am blown away by the energy...

Feel the ENERGY baby!
Wow!
 


 
Look at that colors!!!
 
 
 
This little number was a real surprise. Gena, my daughter, and I spotted Agate slabs that I'd been looking for to use as coasters when this Ametrine with Cacoxenite jumped out and screamed "bring me home!" I've actually been sleeping with it in my pillowcase since bringing it home. It's a lovely energy that has had some useful benefit.

My water charging coaster!!!

I bought the Agate slabs for the soul purpose of charging water.  I can't wait to give it a try.  The first picture is a 4 inch slab about 1inch deep...really surprising price. 


This was a wonderful gem show for me!  I love being surrounded by the energy in the hall.  There are a couple of local shows left this year but I am going north for a larger one in August!  I added to my collection but I need to also find homes for some of my rocks and crystals...time to get back on ebay!  Check out local listings for Gem, Jewelry & Minerals shows in your area who knows what you'll find!

Ciao Bellas!

Hugs, Love, Laughter & Light,

Krista   

No comments:

Post a Comment